Open Days at Edge Hill!

Hello all, hope you’re doing well!

It’s Open Day season for Edge Hill, as lots of you are probably thinking about where to go and are starting your UCAS applications. Open Days are the best way for you to get an idea of whether you like the University, the courses you are interested in and the accommodation.

An Edge Hill Open Day gives students an opportunity to look around the facilities and the buildings for what you are interested in. There are opportunities for buildings tours, and to ask students who are currently studying at the University to give you some insight into what it’s like to study the course you’re looking at and what it’s like to be a student at Edge Hill.

As well as this, you can also get campus and accommodation tours from our lovely Student Guides. The Student Guides are current Edge Hill students who are there to help you with any questions, and run the tours. These tours give you a better look at the campus and what’s here, and the accommodation tours are an excellent thing which I’d recommend any student who is looking at staying on campus should do. When I had an accommodation tour whilst I was looking at the University, I was interested in the cheapest accommodation- Back Halls- but I wanted to check if I felt like I could be happy there, as feeling settled is a huge help when it comes to study stress. And when I was taken to Back Halls I got to look at the kitchen, bathroom and rooms. It massively helped me make my decision.

There are also talks occurring throughout the day, both general welcome talks for the University and then subject specific talks in which you can meet your prospective teachers and ask them more questions about the course to get a better feel of what you would be expecting to learn and get from the course.

Our next open day is Saturday 2nd December 2017, from 10am-3pm.

We also have open days on Saturday 16th June 2018, from 10am-3pm and Saturday 18th August, 10am-3pm.

If you would like to book for one of these open days, click here!