Campus Developments

Hey everyone!

Hope you’re all doing well as July draws to a close.

If you have visited campus in the last couple of months then you will have probably noticed the building work happening on Central Campus.

For those of you who don’t know, there’s a new library being built and new accommodation.

I was quite excited when I found out they were building a new library. As you progress through your degree you’ll probably find yourself spending more and more time in the library, and now we’ll be able to do that in a shiny new building!

I’m waiting for September just as much as you guys to see the improvements being made on campus.

It’s exciting that if you’re starting Edge Hill in Septmeber you’ll be able to benefit from brand new buildings, resources and technology.

It’s always good to know that a uni is investing its money back to the students, improving their experience while they study.

Edge Hill is always giving back to students, which is what I love about studying here.

The first thing I will do when I come back in third year is take a tour around the library so I don’t get lost/confused when I need to use it!

There are lots of other great facilities on campus, including the Sports Centre that was opened only a few years ago.

Fun fact: the new building developments are replacing the old running track (the new track is next to the Sports Centre on Eastern Campus.)

I’m sure there will be lots of other fun developments on campus throughout your time studying here, and they will all help define and improve your experience as a student.

Happy Summer and I’ll see you in August!

-Becki 🙂