Graduation!

So Graduation has been and gone! There were around 3 ceremonies a day throughout the week and although you’re probably not concerned about graduation (yet!) it is nice to know what all your hard work, throughout the three years is leading up to!

So I will tell you about my graduation, which occurred on Tuesday 18th July at 2pm (the second ceremony of the day). The day itself is brilliant, you spend time with your loved ones and classmates celebrating your achievements over the past three years.

The first thing I did was arrive around 12:30 pm and walk to the Business School to collect my attire for the day! They had helpers to pin the robe into place so don’t worry about it staying in place throughout the day!

I then went to the Education building to sign up and collect my tickets for the Graduation Ceremony itself, I had two tickets so the other four members of my family were to watch the ceremony through a live feed. They did this in a Lecture Theatre in the Social Science Building which my family really enjoyed!

We were then free to get professional pictures taken upstairs in the Education Building, speak to family members and just enjoy the lovely sunshine (it was so hot!).

Around 1:15 pm we made our way to the Ceremony, held in the Health and Social Care Building! I have included a picture of my view of the Ceremony below!

Afterwards we relaxed outside, got food and drinks from the reception held by the University in the Hub (a lovely touch). We also used the free Photobooth in the hub with the props (see our pic below!).

Overall Graduation is a day to really look forward to and it’s a fantastic end to your journey at Edge Hill, which you lucky people are about to embark on!

The Photobooth Pic!
My View inside of the Ceremony!