Results, results, RESULTS

HEY GUYS,

Hope you’re all ok.

Well I’ve officially finished my undergraduate degree at EHU! Studying Sociology (BA hons) has reaffirmed my love for the subject, as well as broadening my knowledge about all aspects of the world. These three years have been a roller coaster with constant highs and lows, but as I sit here with a 2:1, it’s all be worth it.

EHU follows a grading system adopted by most universities around the country and world. You are scored against the modules criteria and are assessed anonymously to ensure that your mark is fair. Grades are uploaded onto the universities ‘blackboard’ (an online database for the university to hold all kinds of information, from study tips to online academic books and resources). Whether you’re waiting for assignment grades or exam results, you don’t need to wait around EHU as the online system can be assessed at home.

GSCE and A-level students should have already received their results as the resit period begins, but we know you won’t need to worry about that. However, if there is one or two hiccups FEAR NOT, there is always a way to fix it. EHU always looks at the positives an individual can bring to the university and sometimes it’s not always about the best grades.

Now I hate to tell you this, but it has to be said (don’t shoot the messenger!). Congratulations on your results, but the celebrating can’t last forever. It’s time to start thinking about your course and anything you need to start doing for it. Some modules require you to start reading some of the books or ask for you to learn selected terminology.  So yes enjoy yourself the next couple of days, but then get stuck into the next three years of your life.

So congratulations and we can’t wait to see you at EHU in September! Have an amazing summer and good luck for what the future holds.

Until next time…