First Day Expectations

So by now I’m sure you are coming up to your A-Level exams or at least finishing them. I’ll repeat myself again on the importance of not stressing when it comes to exams. You’ll do fine. So now I guess it is time to really think about university. You have watched videos of your university of choice, made some big decisions as to which one you want to spend three, maybe four years, studying at and now it is the time to say I have made my fixed choice. Congratulations.

Well, there are a number of things which you can be willing to expect upon arriving at university. There will be moving day. This is where you will be enrolled, you’ll get your room key, your student card and get you to meet all your flat mates. Exciting times. When I enrolled there was free ice-cream !! Expression on FREE! There were posters in the hub which you could get for a cheap price – they look great on your wall. There were jumpers which you could buy, I got an edge hill jumper! They do look pretty cool.

There are a lot of things to look forward to when enrolling into university. Of course there is the somewhat awkward meeting of your new flatmates but a suggestion would be to find them on Facebook beforehand. They have loads of groups where you can meet your future flatmates and see who else will be living in your building. It does make introductions that little bit less awkward.

Just remember to have fun and remember to set an alarm. You don’t want to miss your first lecture.