The End

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re well.

so what’s new with me?

This is probably the saddest blog I’ve ever had to write. My university experience has come to and end and I don’t really know how to cope with the realisation that this is really all over. EHU has been the best three years of my life. Everything from the staff and my course to living away from home and the amazing friends I’ve made, have made these three years unforgettable. Throughout the three years there has been countless ups and downs, but despite the (rare) bad days, I’m so so so glad I made it until the end.

I can still remember moving in and here I am three years later packing all of my things into boxes. If I can offer you one piece of advice it would be this: be yourself and do it all. Regardless of what people think you should try what you what, do what you want and be who you want to be. University is all about learning who you are, so please please please don’t walk away regretting to do something. You want to join the poetry club? Do it. You want to complete as many charity runs as you can in a year? YES do it. You want to have movie marathons, play this sport, that sport? JUST PLEASE DO IT!

I’m going to miss absolutely everything and everyone, but with any luck this won’t be the end. Remember to cherish every moment when you come to EHU. You only get this opportunity once, but if you do it right, once will be enough!

Good luck with exams and essays. We know you’ll do amazing!

Until next time…