Freshers year is coming!

Hey guys,

How are you all? I’m great.

Since I’m coming to the end of my university experience I’m starting to look back at my favourite things parts. I’ve enjoyed every year, but obviously the best year is your first. Being a fresher is amazing. Whether you’re commuting from home or moving into EHU halls there are somethings that only your first year will bring compared to the other two years. Independence, new friends and far too many drunken nights out are just a few of the fresher experiences you’ll get to enjoy.

In your fresher year you’ll probably experience a hurdle (or two). Budgeting  disasters, a level of stress to produce good work for your course and waves of feeling homesick… don’t worry it passes and if not you’re only a phone call away from home. Despite these small setbacks the pros definitely out way the cons. I’d give anything to go back to day one and redo it all again. It was probably the best year of my life (deep).

So, whether you’re moving out or commuting from home, freshers’ year will be unforgettable. Everyone is in the same boat as you; nervous, scared, excited. Just take a deep breath and enjoy every moment. Try anything and everything! Honesty, blink and it’s gone, so make sure it’s worth looking back on!

Until next time…