Coming To An End

Hi everyone!

Last week I was talking to you about all the sunshine on campus, but since then Edge Hill has seen bitter winds, hailstone and even snow. It’s crazy how quickly things can change.

I had my last official seminar this week too. It’s a strange thought to be practically at the end of my first year. However, since I’ve been writing and editing assignments for about a week now I haven’t had a chance to think about it too much.

People will always tell you time flies when you’re having fun, and they also tell you that your university years will be the quickest of your life.

I have to say I fully agree with both of those observations!

A lot of you will probably be coming to the end of your year at college or sixth form too, and you might be wondering where all the time has gone (just like me.)

There are plenty of things for you to do though, when you finally finish for the year.

For those of you who haven’t already completed your student finance application then that might be something on your to do list. To those who have already finished their application well done you! Your university adventure is one step closer.

Your exams and assignments will be a number one priority, so I imagine there will be a few days of endless revision ahead. I wish you all the best of luck in getting the grades you need for uni.

Over the summer there is a lot of stuff you can do to prepare too. See if there are any interesting events happening on campus and come along. That way you can have some fun, meet new people and familiarise yourself with the campus.

If you live too far away for the journey down here then over the summer there will probably be a lot of time dedicated to making sure you have everything possible for the move from home to uni.

Right now it might seem like you have a long time to go before you even get to uni, but before you know it you will be at the end of your first year looking back at all the amazing memories you have made (and feeling super proud you beat all those stressful assignments.)

Quote for the day: “How did it get so late so soon?” -Dr Seuss

Hope you all have another excellent week, I shall speak to you again soon.

Until next time 🙂