It’s ALMOST the end…

Hey guys,

How are we?

I’m a little stressed with deadlines fast approaching and my university experience coming to an end. With just under 5 weeks to go things are starting to heat up on the work front, with my dissertation and assignments due in in 3 weeks… and to make things worse it’s starting to feel like the end.

I’m seeing things like the release of my graduation date and graduation ball all over Facebook and I’m not sure if I’m ready to say goodbye to my EHU student card (do they actually take it back off you????? I hope not). These three years have been AMAZING and literally everything (and more) that I hoped university would be like (cringe, sorry). From small things like 24/7 library facilities and constant tutor support, to meeting some of the most amazing people in the world, EHU has been a dream.

I know you’re heading into exam season and you’re probably stressing just as much as me with your workload, but I promise it’ll be worth it. I’m genuinely so jealous of you arriving in September, I wish it was my first day again. Keep working hard and before you know it you’ll be here!

Good luck with exams!

Until next time…