So Valentine’s day is right around the corner. U redE?

So Valentine’s day is fast approaching and this post is dedicated to all the singles spending it alone. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to focus on all the positives of being single and that’s a great thing.

So, love aside, how are you? I’m good. This week I’ve given blood, studied so hard I fell asleep reading a book and had a great week social-wise. So overall great things. What am I looking forward to hmmm… Well after uni I plan on volunteering in southern Africa for a while until I work out my life plan. Coming to uni is hard when you don’t know where you’ll end up after. Some courses are more geared for the future, such as primary education or education ingeneral, but with a sociology degree the world is my oyster cause it opens up so many doors. It’s picking the right door to walk through which is the hard part… and that’s not a bad thing. Don’t arrive hear and listen to anyone who tells you you need to know what you’re doing after uni, cause you don’t. Having a degree will set you up for life and take you places you never would have believed.

So, don’t worry about the future, just concentrate on getting here and EHU will take care of you… I mean, they have taken care of me.

Until next time…