Hope you’re doing well. Just a quick one…
So, it’s that time of the year again. Saying goodbye to the old and hello to the new. Well, let’s summarise the goods of 2015 and make goals for 2016, shall we.
- Made it through the year smiling, a few stumbles along the way, but well done Jen you got there.
- Completed all uni work- even managed to get some amazing grades (again well done Jen, if I do ay so myself).
- Went on my first ever group holiday with the uni lot… Amsterdam, I miss you dearly.
- Ready for 2016, I think.
Goals for 2016:
- Graduate with an amazing grade. (PLEASE)
- Have some sort of plan for after uni… It doesn’t have to be a life plan, but a plan would be helpful.
- Have an amazing 2016, of course.
So, what’s your goals? To get amazing grades and come to EHU, yep that’s what I thought. so here’s the game plan. WORK HARD! I know exams are fast approaching and you’re probably swamped in assignments and essays, but believe me, it’ll all be worth it in the end.
Hope you had an amazing Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
I’ll speak to you next year… 😉
Until next time…