It’s beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS…

So, hi guys.

How’s things?

it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, with trees starting to go up and Christmas markets left, right and center. BUT even though I’m super excited for Christmas and to stop thinking about uni for a few days, it’s the last big push to get all my assignments in in time and things signed off. At the minute it feels like a massive tidal wave of work is coming towards me, but I’m only being over dramatic as usual. IT WILL ALL BE OK, or so I hope. I have three assignments due on the 18th and two presentations that I need to focus on, as well as an exam fast approaching in January… but that’s what third years all about, right? I just have to try and keep calm and think about the end goal.

I’m sure it;s not just me with a work overload at the minute. You’re probably overwhelmed with college work and exams too, so maybe I should stop moaning and take it on the chin. I’ve recently decided that I need to organise my work life (my life in general needs a good tidy up as well, but we’ll focus on one thing at a time ahah) and get a proper work timetable. So I sat down and constructed within 20 minutes a blow by blow of when I need to do uni work throughout the week. Maybe you should make one for college? My biggest mistake was not fitting in ‘down time’… seriously guys, even though the level of working is nonstop and overwhelming you cant burn out on work 24/7. You need to relax , do the things you love and spend time with the people you care about. Burning out before the end is not what you need, I need or your work needs in general.

So make a time table and stop stressing (you and I both)… it’ll all be worth it when you’re here enjoying yourself next September!

Until next time…