Thursday 13th of August, 6 days from now, and you will know how well you did in A-Levels, it was around this time last year that I started to freak out.

Things move pretty fast after results day, and it will feel like only a few days until you are moving in on Welcome Sunday.

Fingers crossed that everything goes well and you get the grades you need and you can just relax, sign your accommodation form and wait till you can go and enrol.

If it isn’t this plain sailing, don’t panic you still have plenty of options.

You might still get an unconditional offer from your Firm Choice even if you didn’t get the grades, if this happens don’t question it, you’re in you can relax now.

If you just missed the grade, then hopefully you will have got in on your Insurance University, which means you are already on your way, and even though it might not be ideal I am sure you will still have an amazing time.

Then there is clearing, which I luckily never had to go through, and therefore don’t have a whole lot of experience in and any information I could try and give you might be a little misleading, so instead I will link you to some articles that I read last year just in case it did happen to em

Clearing Help

UCAS Clearing Help

Lastly, you can always wait, retake your A-Levels and reapply the following year, University will still be there waiting for you, and there is no need to rush into picking wherever will take you just to get to university when everyone else is.

Whatever UNI you have applied to, there will be a help desk that you can contact and they will be able to help with whatever it is you have an issue with.

The worst thing you can do is panic, relax and what will be will be.

This weeks song is by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis FT Ed Sheeran. I am a big fan of both of these artists and was pretty excited when I heard they had collaborated. It is called “Growing Up”

Until Next Time 🙂