Missing my yesterdays…

So, let’s take a little trip down memory lane…

FRESHERS’ WEEK?

Well, where do I start? My freshers’ week was amazing. During year one I lived in accommodation in Liverpool and ended up having two weeks of freshers’ activities. Our block of flats partied nonstop for 14 days, combining Liverpools uni’s events with our own.

EHU supplied a range of different activities on-campus to allow everyone to get to know each other and have fun. This was a great way to introduce yourself to your roommates, as well as getting to know your way around the uni.

Looking back, it’s very much a blur…whether that’s from the alcohol consumption or just the excitement impeding my memory, but it was definitely one of the best weeks of my life! I’m very jealous of all the new arrivals in September who get to experience it and no doubt we’ll try to recreate our experience again!

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!

Until next time…:)

2 Replies to “Missing my yesterdays…”

1. Hi, I was wondering what it’s like to stay in Liverpool? Do you still make as many friends and what did you do for freshers? Also which accomodation would you say is the best.

1. Hello! It was completely amazing. During my first year there was not enough allocated accommodation on campus so I lived in Liverpool city centre. Although travelling was tiring and you couldn’t just nip into uni whenever you felt like it, I wouldn’t change anything about my freshers year! When it comes to friends, I feel like I made more in my block of flats then I ever thought I would have. Our block was really close (185 of us) and we bonded extremely quickly by having parties and inviting each other to our own events. To be honest, I don’t really know campus accommodation that well, however during the last two years EHU has built new and exciting new buildings, allowing the uni to hold more first years than ever. I have heard amazing things about the university’s accommodation and it’s rated very highly among fellow friends who did stay on campus. Everyone I know who stayed on campus loved how they could roll out of bed into lectures/seminars/library and SU! I hope this has helped, however if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to drop me another email or maybe even contact edge hill through the website about accommodation!
      All the best!
      Jenny 🙂