This week…

I am going to Spain! (tomorrow!) 🙂

This isn’t my first time abroad without my parents, however, it is my first girly holiday! I am going with my best friend who is also at University, but she’s in Preston.

If it wasn’t for me coming to University, I don’t think I would be as prepared for life the way I am now. I look back and see that 3 years ago, my mum would be packing my suitcase and telling me to what to take, and what to wear everyday! Whereas now, I’ve done it all on my own and even budgeted my money out for when I am out there.

It’s not just independence you gain from your University experience, it’s maturity, which as my parents keep pointing out, is a really good thing to have, because it opens up your eyes up to things, that you previously would have dismissed.

We’re only going for a week, but I am so excited to de-stress and chill out, after what has been a really stressful few months at University, with regards to exams and coursework deadlines. And… I know I’ve said it before, but reading a non law book for fun is the best feeling ever!

I’m grateful for my University life, because if it wasn’t for Edge Hill, I wouldn’t be where I am now. 🙂