Third year all done.

I can officially say that my time at Edge Hill University as an undergraduate Law student has finished. My last exam was on Thursday, which I have to admit didn’t go too badly! I just hope that I have done enough with coursework and exams this semester that will push my marks up.

Last Friday I moved out of the student house. It was a very emotional day, as I was here there and everywhere saying goodbye lots of people, who I feel I’ve made long life friends out of. My mum came to pick me up Friday, and because I’d finished my last exam Thursday, it was only right to go and celebrate in Liverpool! So, bless her, she had to pack up my room whilst I said my goodbyes. To be honest, it was about the only thing I could manage with a hangover! Haha!

So what’s next for me?

I guess you will just have to keep reading my blogs to find out my new adventures. But the plans I do have to look forward to is summer holidays with friends, my 21st! Graduation, and the big one… finding a graduate job! But for now, I’m going to enjoy a stress free life, spending quality time with family and friends, and oh, I can’t tell you how good it feels to read something non-law!

I hope that for those of you who have also completed exams, they the went as well as they could! All you can do is your best and if you can honestly say you did that, then that is all anybody can ask you to do. 🙂