Light At The End

Today I had an exam which means that as of next week I’ll officially have finished for second year! It’s crazy to think that there’s only one more year of this left… I can’t believe how quick this year has gone and it’s probably going to be the same again next year so I’m definitely going to make the most of it!

A lot of people are beginning to submit final assignments and finish exams which can only mean one thing – time to party and enjoy summer! It’s nice to finally relax a bit after the whole year, especially when it can get incredibly intense at times and you feel like you’re never going to get through the workload!

Now that summer has arrived, it’s a great time to relax for a bit but also to prepare for next year. If you can, try and do some reading to prepare for next year so you are ready (obviously relax and put Netflix on first, you need a break!).

If it’s possible, try to get a job or experience doing some voluntary work somewhere. Not only will it give you something to do, but its great to put on a CV and can be used for job interviews in the future.

For my final coursework, I need to make a software program that will manage deliveries for a potential customer – it’s going to be a bit challenging but I really enjoy it so it shouldn’t be too bad!

Good luck with any assignments and exams left, and have a good summer!