Home for Easter and the end is nigh (almost)

Well after what’s been a very busy term I am finally home for Easter (yay!) 😀 However, I’m not home for complete downtime. I do have a lot of work to crack on with include

1. The rest of my dissertation write up
  2. The rest of a 2000 word lab report
  3. The rest of a 1000 word essay

So I’ll be busy at the dinning room table most days with my laptop, journal articles and pen drives writing these assignments and making sure they’re as good as they can be because at the end of the day third year counts for 60% of my final overall mark, and with graduation on the horizon it’s paramount I keep working hard so I can graduate with a degree classification I’m proud of.

Speaking of graduation, on Thursday night it was revealed when I’m going to be graduating Edge Hill. The date is set for Tuesday 21st July 2015 at 3pm which means I’m gonna be graduating in ceremony 6. Due to the sheer volume of students graduating, Edge Hill breaks down its graduation ceremonies over a period four per day for a week. There’s one at 10am, one at 12:30pm, one at 3pm and one at 5:45pm and they all get put on YouTube for people to enjoy in the days, weeks and months after the ceremony has taken place. I’m quite glad to be graduating at 3pm because it means I don’t have to get up quite so early to get to campus (i’ll have moved back home by then). However I do have to be on campus 2 hours before the ceremony starts at 3pm in order to get robed up, put on my graduation cap and have photos taken (a lot of them will be taken of that I’m sure).

But I can’t get too far ahead of myself because I do have the remainder of my coursework to get on with, and I can’t actually register until 17th April which is a while off and then order my cap and robes nearer the time (I’ll probably get an email telling me how and when I need to do this by).

Anyway if anyone has any questions they want to ask me about Edge Hill, feel free to drop me a comment and I’ll reply 🙂