What am I going to do?

I think when it comes to picking a career path we are all a little bit lost. Well, I am, and to make myself feel better I’m going to say that you are too. I’ve been thinking a lot recently about what to do after uni. Sooner or later I’m going to have to start getting some plans together and that worries me haha.

The last time I knew what I wanted to do was year 8, when I was adamant I was going to be a secondary school history teacher. But things change, and somewhere between my 12 year old self and now I fell out of love with history.

I’m currently undertaking a BA Honours degree in Sociology (which is no doddle). The workload in uni is challenging and if I could give you one tip, it would be to work out referencing before you come. Believe me, you’ll thank me later and no doubt hate Harvard referencing for the rest of your life. I believe Sociology will open doors to a range of different career paths and I’m hoping that by the time I graduate, I will either know, or have a better idea of which path to take.

So, fingers crossed ay!

Until next time…:)