Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

So, 2015 has finally arrived and everyone wants to start the new year with a positive attitude, along with goals to achieve. I read somewhere that the majority of people give up their new year resolutions within the first 8 days, but we’re going to be optimistic and say we’ll make it until the end of the year (or at least 9 days ay?).

It took me a while to think of what resolutions I wanted to achieve this year, before deciding on 4 different ones. Firstly, I decided to dedicate one of my resolutions to my university studies. I want to make sure that this year, I use all the library facilities as much as I can. I felt that during my first year I didn’t use half of the resources I could have, so I intend to improve on this during 2015.

Secondly and thirdly, I chose cliché resolutions, of course. I want to lose weight and to stop biting my nails. I’m aiming for these to not only last the year, but to be as good as they can by summer… not just for an amazing beach body, but to be healthier in general.

Lastly, I want to be more outgoing, trying new things and saying yes to more opportunities. When I looked back over 2014 (as amazing as it was) I felt like I didn’t try as many new things as I wanted to. So, 2015 is going to be the year of ‘YES’ and I’ll make sure to keep you up to date on all the new things I have been trying through out the year.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter how many goals you set and whether you achieve them all… if you complete one and try, that’s all that matters. Happy New Year everyone, have a super start to the year and I hope by the end of it you’ll be able to look back and say ‘2015 was amazing’.

Goodbye 2014, hello 2015.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Until next time…:)