2015 Countdown!

So we are in the final three days of 2014! This year has gone faster than any I can remember, and it freaks me out a little.

So before we begin the month of writing 2014 and then trying to change it to 2015, lets have a look at what the year has in store for us.

As far as University is concerned this semester is going to be pretty exciting, it’s got the module in it that I’m most looking forward to studying, and it’s going to allow me to move away from the basics and getting stuck in with some work. Refreshers Week is also on the Horizon, the Student Unions way of getting us back into the swing of things for the rest of the year.

If you’re still haven’t sent off your UCAS application then you have 18 Days from today, Student Finance comes next but you don’t really need to worry about that till February

2015 is also bringing with it some pretty exciting Film releases, possibly the most anticipated being the new Star Wars movie, which will probably make or break JJ Abrams career. Were also getting the next instalment of The Avengers, which I am pretty excited about, I wasn’t a huge Marvel fan but their recent announcement of future films hooked me in.

The start of every year is also Awards Season, and I always get a little hooked, so I have a month of staying up till 4am so that I can watch them as they happen in America, what a non stop life I lead.

It’s also the time of year where people set New Years Resolutions that they know full well they wont keep but it makes for an interesting Tweet and a Facebook status that will get more than average likes. This year I’ve decided to do something simple, my resolution is to do something every day, whether its work or leisure, just to try and fill every day. I’ll let you know how it goes.

2014 was a pretty awesome year, and I’m looking forward to 2015, another year where I’m constantly anxious just in case BeyoncĂ© decides to drop another album on us.

So for the last song added to the playlist in 2014, which really doesn’t mean much seeing as I only made it about a month ago. I thought I would add my favourite song from 2014. Now if you know me, then with the times isn’t a phrase you would usually associate me with, especially with music, so my favourite song of 2014 actually came out in 2013, but I only found that out the other week so let me off. Its Take Me to Church – Hozier.