Hospital and #100Happydays continued!

So, I’ve just learnt that I’m going to have to go to hospital pretty soon after arriving at University. Annoying as this is, I am at least glad that I’ve been given enough warning that I can arrange to run down south and run back up in as little time as possible.

I am unsure of how the hospitals work in this area, but I am well aware that there is a medical center at the back of the university in case you have a medical emergency that is not hospital worthy. All therapy sessions are also held here too.

So yeah. That’s a thing.

In other news, I am restarting my  #100HappyDays challenge. If you’ve forgotten what it is, be sure to look it up, and give it a go. It’s a lot of fun and allows you to start focusing on the good side of things and see things more positively.

I’ve recently convinced Emma, another blogger here, to start up the challenge. You can find her blog here

On other side news, I’ve started looking more into my family tree. I’ve had some difficulty in trying to find certain parts of my family tree, but hopefully I can try and fill in the gaps.

— — —

Quote of the day

“Don’t be Lasagna”