Student Life at Edge Hill University

As I have spoken many times before, I often have many methods of winding down at university.
It is only natural that after a long tiring day at the university, or even a free day, you’ll want to take a break from work.

For me, it can be a number of things.
From filming something or doing something Doctor Who related

Or sitting there making costumes and attending conventions

poke3

There are of course many Societies that I am involved in. There is of course, the Murder Mystery Society, Doctor Who Society, Fantasy and Sci-Fi and so on

I also sometimes just like to sit with my friends in one of the booths upstairs in the hub and just relax
Our Work Space

It seems simple, but It’s something I like to enjoy

Of course from time to time, I do like to indulge in going on a night out, where upon there are many places you can go to, such as the insanely fabulous Lime Tyger in the heart of Ormskirk – a cocktail bar which now serves food!
If you would like a more foodie and healthier option, there is always Blue Juice and Java. Their smoothies are to die for!

As always, liverpool is but a mere train ride away, but as always, if all else fails there is always the comfort of the local Nom takeaway, the bar room, the Hub to relax, the nearby lake or quite simply, your nice lovely bed in your room to have a nice long nap

— Quote of the Day —

Only when you are willing to stand in the dark, are you ready to see the light