Off to Holiday and all things Random

Hello ladies, Gentlemen and fellow Orangutan’s
This is it, I’m finally off on holiday and going to bask in the sun, sea and sand.
Which means I’ll get horribly sun burnt, damp, and sand everywhere.
Am I the only one to bring half the beach home with me in my shoes?

I suppose I could have stayed at Edge Hill and gone to the University beach near Chancellors Court, but that would mean I could not go swimming (not that I can swim) nor would I be able to pay outrageous amounts for ice cream!

— —

As some of you may be aware, a phenomena began to occur earlier last month on social media websites, where women would be nominated by one of their friends to do post a picture of themselves, wearing absolute no make up what-so-ever and then nominate other female friends to do the same. This is was about raising awareness of Cancer and the ongoing quest to find a cure for it. People then donate £3 to Cancer Research UK by texting ‘BEAT’ to 70099. Men on the other hand had to put make up on, and after being tagged by my younger brother, I decided to go with it and dress up again.
Readers of this blog will know that I am no stranger to make up

1

This charity holds a special place to my heart, after losing my best friend when I was 8 to Cancer and nearly losing my mother around the same time to cancer. Even now, my Grandfather suffers from cancer of the brain, and that in itself is inoperable.

— —

Thoughts of the Day

“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing”