My Favourite Spot on Campus

If I was I was to be asked what my favourite spot on Campus would be, I would have to say that it is the Hub

Bizaare as it is to say, given that there are so many places to choose from.

There’s the Lake,
edgehilllake
the Beech, the Creative Edge
Or this lovely Spot
The Library!

But it is the Hub that is my favourite spot, by far, to be

Ignore current decorations
Ignore current decorations

It is where I spend most of my time when not in my room, or in lectures.
I can meet my friends, use the computers to work or sit and watch films/Television on the Big screen.
Hub Fire Exit Hub in the Fog Our Work Space

It has a great social feel, and is somewhere I love to be, Just as I hope you will learn to love it when you do make your own way here

— — — —
So, We fellow students are burdened with the glorious purpose of voting next week for our New President of the Student Union, and Various Vice Presidents (as shown in one of y pictures)
Of course I will not discuss the candidates (for their are many) but I can say that around this time next year, you too will have to go through the same process, and it is a fabulous experience to listen from all the students running.

In other news, it is currently a state of heavy fog at edge hill (as seen in pictures) Which would be perfect to film a horror movie in, and has allowed me to take some amazing pictures

— — Thursday thought — —
“You may lose your way from time to time, but if you listen to your heart, you will always find your way back home”

— — Friday Thought — —
“Things never happen the same way twice.”