Applicant Visit Days

Now that the UCAS deadline for university applications has passed, many of you will be considering which of the universities you applied for is going to be your firm (1st) and insurance choice (2nd). One way that might help you in your decision-making process is to tend an applicant visit day which are run by most universities for most courses. Edge Hill is one university that puts on these days. Reading this your probably wondering what one is and what one involves.

To help clear things up a bit I had my Edge Hill Applicant visit day back in January 2012. I remember arriving on campus with my dad (he works from home so was able to come with me that day) and having a talk in the Faculty of Health and Social Care lecture theatre about the Psychology course at Edge Hill and talk on accommodation from the accommodation team. We were then given a campus and accommodation tour from a student guide before lunch. Afterwards my dad went off with the other parents there that day whilst I went off with the other applicants for a taster session.

I have to say even though I knew I wanted to come to Edge Hill from the open day, the applicant visit day helped me to further realise my love for it. If you still want more information then there’s a video below along with a page giving you more information on these days

https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/undergraduate/visitdays