New Year, New Me?!

Heya everyone,

Happy New Year and welcome to 2014! Hope that you all had a great Christmas and New Year, and that the hard work starts now!

I’m still sitting at home waiting to go back to university next week, and now that my friends are starting to go back to their uni’s this week I am getting a bit bored and lonely stuck at home! Really can’t wait to go back next week and see everyone, especially for a good night out! I have been set a little work over the holidays for my course, which has kept me busy – and in contact with everyone when I struggled with certain aspects!

I can remember that this time last year I was getting ready for my interview at Edge Hill, and I was so nervous! I had to travel up the day before and stay in a hotel, then spend the day at the university (while the snow was ridiculous too!). I did myself proud though, and managed to get in! It was a great experience, even if nerve-racking, and it certainly helped me gain more confidence in myself. I spent the day with tutors in lecture theatres where they informed me of the course, as well as having group interviews and individual ones (of which I found the scarier of the two!).

I had also received all of my offers back this time last year, which I am sure many of you are now at the stage of! Hopefully you are all getting into your first choices and you are happy with your choices, but if not – don’t worry just yet! You still have time to change if you need to, as well as the option of clearing if you don’t meet your grades (which I’m certain you will with enough work!).

I found this picture earlier that summed me up pretty well – hopefully will make you smile!

2014