Elisha’s blog- Job application done!

I posted a blog some time ago about my preparation for the NHS Scientist Training Programme; well the application opened a few weeks ago and I have now submitted mine! It took me about 3 weeks to complete the application form, but in the end I was quite pleased with my completed version. I now have to complete the next part of the selection process which consists of a numeracy and logical reasoning online test. I’m quite nervous about this because I don’t want to mess it up… although I have had a chance at practising the tests so hopefully i’ll do ok! If i’m successful at this stage i’ll be invited to an interview which will be in March or April…. so fingers crossed for me šŸ™‚

After having gone through this application process i’ve realised how valuable the skills, knowledge and experience i’ve gained throughout my time at university have been… theres been so much that i’ve done throughout my time at uni, and I didn’t quite realise this until I began listing everything in preparing for my application. I just can’t imagine how thrilled and proud i’m going to be when I graduate (and hopefully when I get my dream job)… on that note; congratulations to Alex on his successful P.G.C.E application, I can only imagine how he must be feeling… hard work really does pay off!!