Elisha’s blog- Another successful open day

The University held another one of it’s fantastic open days on Saturday and it proved to be a huge success with around 1500 registered visitors and an estimated 5000+ visitors in total on campus!

I spent the day assisting the Biology department and the new biology programs were revealed and well reviewed by the audience. As well as the future plans for the build of a new floor, the Biology department will be offering two new degree programs from Sept 2013; BSc (Hons) Human Biology and BSc (Hons) Ecology, and new module choices will also be added to the current BSc (Hons) Biology degree.

It was great to see so many budding biologists amongst the visitors and I thoroughly enjoyed participating. I hope everyone enjoyed the day and hopefully we’ll see some of you again in September!

Open day’s are a great way to find out more information about the University and the course your interested in and it’s also a chance to see our lovely campus and facilities. I attended quite a lot of open days and found it extremely beneficial!

Our next open day is on Saturday 15th June 2013, 10:00am – 3:00pm… book your place now!¬†http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/undergraduate/opendays