Nathan graduated from Edge Hill University in July 2018 with a First Class Honours Degree in Nutrition and Health.

“Since leaving Edge Hill, I took on a 1 year MA Documentary course at Liverpool John Moores University in 2017-18.

I had a keen interest in filmmaking, media and journalism during my time at Edge Hill and received a Creative Arts scholarship from the university alongside being nominated for an Enterprise Award following completion of the Nutriton and Entrepreneurship module.

I have taken quite a different route from what most students graduating from the Nutrition course would do, however I am still implementing my knowledge from the course to this day.

I currently hold a position as a Graphics Designer and Videographer, however I also work on my own projects with a company I set up called Glass Line Media.

We currently have a number of projects in the works, a few of which are documentaries exploring various areas of nutrition, health and other science fields.

As I gained extensive knowledge from the Nutrition and Health course, as well as the research skills necessary to produce these films, I am confident that myself and my team will be able to bring forward interesting and compelling films to enlighten audiences as to the newest developments in the field of nutrition and health.”