Deadlines, Deadlines.

Yes, it is deadline city. But I’m actually doing alright! I did have to pull an all night-er on Thursday night- I just couldn’t get my brain to work!!! But it was okay in the end, and after speaking to my lecturer, she let me know that even if I had been a little late with submission it would have been fine. This is one of the great things I like about university!!! The support, and understanding here is brilliant, of course it only comes through if you are a dedicated student and actually show up to lectures, but still, if you try they help and it’s very comforting to know. Well I’ve got 3000 words to be cracking on with for Tuesday! (It’s actually less because I’ve written some of it but I always exaggerate, especially to my Mum so I can get lots of cups of teas and sweets brought to me. It’s my greatest tip to prospective students!!! :)) Hope you’re all doing okay at college too! Its to my understanding that you’ve all recently finished sorting out your student finance? Rest assured that, although you do have to reapply to an extent each year, you don’t have to deal with ALL of those forms :)!
Well, back to the land of work I go!