Yawn, yawn, yawn! Blackboard to the rescue!

I’m so tired, and unfortunately I’ve caught a nasty cold, so took a day off today. But! Luckily I haven’t really missed much as the wonderful technology that is Blackboard means that I can see the presentation slides for today’s lecture, and get a gist of what I’ve missed! Woo! So yes, I’m lay in bed sipping a cuppa soup reading about phenomenology < I don't know how to go about saying it mind! I'll let you know what it's all about once I've wrapped my head around it… Hope you're having brilliant Tuesdays!!!!!!!

12 thoughts on “Yawn, yawn, yawn! Blackboard to the rescue!

1. At this time it appears like Drupal is the top blogging platform
    available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what
    you are using on your blog?

2. You could definitely see your expertise in the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who
    aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

3. For fraxel laser treatment, dermal filler, skin re-surfacing, and to know about botox, you may visit aesthetics.
    However, some of these methods can cause pain and discomfort for patients, and also result in a longer recovery period.
    The deep layers heal over a period of six months time normally.

Have a look at my web-site :: great doctor

4. The Rolex Yacht-Master is absolutely the absolute watch.Cheap Rolex Watches There are alone a few drawbacks to the Rolex Yacht-Master because it is absolutely a absurd timepiece. We would like to see a altered brooch in abode of the accepted one that comes banal on all of the watches. It is a anatomic clasp, but it just does not feel athletic abundant for such a solid timepiece. You can alter the brooch on your own through the architect at a reasonable cost, but if you are already paying so abundant for a watch an added amount seems a bit unnecessary.The weight of this watch is absurd not to apprehension as it is absolutely abundant on your wrist abrogation you no agnosticism that it is there. Now we apperceive that is to be accepted from a watch that is fabricated of stainless steel, platinum and gold. It is aswell not meant as a dive watch, which we acquisition adverse back it has a lot of the appearance bare for a abundant dive watch and the amount is a little abrupt to accept to buy addition watch for a altered baptize sport.

5. Unquestionably imagine that which you stated. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be at the net the simplest factor to remember of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other folks consider
    concerns that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing
    with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

6. You’re so interesting! I do not suppose I’ve truly read through
    a single thing like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with
    some genuine thoughts on this subject matter.

Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site
    is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

7. Apr猫s le succ猫s de Lille 脿 Nantes vendredi soir (1-0), Franck B茅ria, l’arri猫re droit du LOSC, pr茅f茅rait s’attarder sur le travail collectif plut么t que sur la solidit茅 d茅fensive de l’茅quipe ou sur le but de Roux, qui n’aurait pas d没 锚tre valid茅.