House situation

Well I think that I have mentioned before about how 2 of my friends that I lived with last year have decided to just commute to university next year. So me and my other friend had to try and find 2 other people to live with us. We managed to find 1 other so now our landlord has found someone else. So basically we are going to be living with someone that we don’t know. Again!!

I was really curious as to who the new person is going to be so I asked my landlord if she could tell us because we had a bad feeling that it was going to be a boy! But luckily it’s a girl.
I think that I found her on Facebook so I dropped her a message and added her as a friend. I hope she replies etc. so that I can get to know her a bit before we all move in.

I’m a bit awkward when it comes to meeting people for the very first time because I’m pretty rubbish at making decent conversations so hopefully we can get chatting before we meet in person!

One of the main points about university is meeting new people anyway so looking forward to it!