Dissertation

So I emailed my supervisor that I have for my dissertation next year with a more precise proposal. I really thought that my ideas were too big and that he was going to email me back saying “you’re rubbisshhh!!” and the wait for his reply killed me because I was so anxious.

BUT

His reply was actually really good. He said my ideas were strong but I shouldn’t be focusing on my segments yet and just focus on my ideas for now. So I’ve started writing a reply to him but I wanna make sure I can pack as much information in as possible.

I’m getting pretty motivated about this now. Yay. Thinking about buying some books to begin some mega research. I’m feeling excited, why am I feeling excited!? Ha ten thousand words is really scary…

Things to do this week are:

-Send email to my supervisor with more ideas.

-Look for some key books to begin research.

-Order books. Also check that the books that I am going  to order will be useful.

-Buy a big notepad and ring binder (I love stationary so this is the perfect excuse to spend some money.)

It feels weird that I’m going to be doing a lot of work over the summer when I am at home… Pfft kinda sucks. But needs to be done. I also need to read books for a module next year too but can’t get motivated to do that. Really don’t like reading books that I haven’t chosen myself.