So after the Christmas break…

It’s now that time again to start thinking about moving back to Ormskirk.

I live with 4 of my friends and another boy that lived in the house last year. I wish that we hadn’t moved into that house because he is very very selfish. He doesn’t clean up after himself and he leaves the kitchen in a mess. He uses all of our pots pans and plates and doesn’t wash them! He leaves his dirty plates (well our plates!) in his room, seriously last time he brought down like 15 plates, he left them on the side and went home for the weekend… Which is not very nice. So it’s annoying to find out from one of my housemates who moved back yesterday that he has smashed one of my lovely plates… They were expensive :'( they had hearts and stars on them and I loved them lots! (I know it sounds pathetic but now my cutlery set is uneven, I have 2 of everything apart from my plates, haha)

SO Top Tip: Seriously consider who you are going to be living with after first year!

That has put me in a bad mood before even going back…

We’ve also recieved a gas and electric bill that seems to be over priced…  I HATE BILLS! WE’RE STUDENTS AND WE’RE POOR! LEAVE US ALONE! Haha as if….lol

So how good is this start of the new semester!!