Just had my photo taken

For this blog. Oh my, how embarrassing! Right in the middle of The Hub too… Hope they look okay, I’m really not photogenic though and I usually look stupid in photographs haha, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Currently sat in the library, just finished off one essay that is due in on Thursday and now I’m working on one  out of two that’s due in after Christmas. Going to aim to get half of this written and then move onto more research for the second one. Then it should be time for lecture; which I really have a feeling no one is going to turn up to because I don’t think hardly anyone knows about it ha ha, but I’m gonna go and find out for myself. Then at 3 after lecture if my house mate has paid me my £40 back I am going to walk into Ormskirk and buy my sister and my brother something for Christmas and then possible by myself some shoes! Yay 😀

And then after that I am going to go back to the house and pack so that I am ready to go home tomorrow morning! WOO! Cannot wait! Been looking forward to go home for weeks and weeks 😀

And then on Friday me and my boyfriend and two other friends are going to go to Manchester to go ice skating and then out for a meal!

I love Christmas!!