Strike

So today lecturers are on strike so various lectures have been cancelled and so on.

I don’t have lectures on a Thursday anyway, which is annoying! Could have had another day off! Haha.

But as usual on a Wednesday me and Jenny have ventured to the library to try and do lots of work! We’ve been in here since eleven o’clock and it’s not one o’clock. I really don’t feel as if I have done that much work which is irritating.

As the strikes are on the library is really quiet, which is great. Hardly anyone is here so me and Jenny have been able to grab a table right near the Film Studies sections. YES! It is usually really really really overly busy in the library throughout the day, which really sucks, but today is good. Now all that is left is for my brain to get working to that I can finish this essay.

I have two deadlines before Christmas, one on the twelfth of December and one on the fifteenth of Decemeber. I’m currently working on the one due in on the twelfth, I am writing it about Masculinity within Film Noir films, which is harder than I thought it was going to be but, it is nearly done, just need to add a few more quotes and do a re-draft. I’m going to go and see my lecturer about it tomorrow lunch time to get some feedback and some ideas so that I am feeling confident about my essay. After I have done that next week I am going to focus on the essay due in on the fifteenth which I am writing about Martin Scorsese. Hopefully that essay won’t take me as long to write, but you never know. Then the week after that (when those two essays are due in) I  am going to research for two other essays that have to be in at the beginning of January. Hopefully with any luck I’ll be able to write at least one of them before I go home for Christmas!

I really cannot wait until Christmas, I need a rest I’m so tired!