And now it is all lovely and calm…

So after the last couple of weeks being horrible now the next 3 to 4 weeks left of this semester is all about lectures, seminars and preparing for and writing my essays.

I have 2 essays that have to be in before Christmas. 1 on the 12th December and 1 on the 15th Decemeber. So from now on I am going to be researching and writing them. For my research I am going to watch about 4 different films (that I haven’t studied on the Film Studies course) for each essay and look through a lot of books finding information and quotes that will help my essays. I’m feeling good about it all so it shouldn’t be too stressful.

During the Christmas break I have 2 other essays that have to be in (around the begining of January) so I also need to at least do my research for those essays before I break up too. I am going to try and write them as well so that I don’t have to do anything over Christmas!! Haha… I’m not sure if I will have time to write them all though, but I am going to try 😀

I’m so excited for Christmas already haha it’s a bit bad! But, it is motivation to get my work done!!