We welcome anyone with an interest in issues and research relating to renting to join the network. We take a broad approach to what constitutes renting and the work of our member’s touches upon different forms including:
- Private renting
- Social renting
- Short-term lets and Airbnb
- Property guardianships and leasehold/long-term renting.
Anyone with an interest in research and evidence on renting can join the EN4R as a member. Membership is free, and our members benefit from:
- Access to our EN4R mailing list, where members can engage in an active discussion, share their own announcements and latest research and connect with the latest thinking on renting,
- Early access to EN4R events,
- More to be announced soon.