The CLTR provides a focus for Edge Hill staff interested and involved in researching learning and teaching in the post-compulsory education sector. This research area can be interpreted flexibly to incorporate management, policy and practice.
The CLTR aims to:
* Bring together staff currently involved and/or interested in this area
* Collate information on relevant research currently being undertaken at Edge Hil
* Convene meetings, seminars, symposia and conferences
* Develop an internal and external presence (including web presence and information base)
* Explore potential sources of funding and support staff in making bids, working closely within existing research support mechanisms