We are pleased to announce that our second keynote speaker will be Dr Jacqueline Potter, Academic Development Manager of CAPSL, Trinity College, Dublin
Dr Potter joins Dr Peter Kahn of the Centre for Lifelong Learning, University of Liverpool and CLTR Visiting Professor on the programme. The main focus of Peter’s research is the contrasting environments that early career academics experience in their departmental teaching and on programmes of initial professional development.
Registration and Fees
Registration fee for CLTR Conference – £100 (free of charge to Edge Hill staff)
Online Registration Form
Registration fees for SOLSTICE seminar and conference:
– Evening Seminar (Wednesday 3rd June 2009) – £40
– SOLSTICE 2009 Conference (Thursday 4th June 2009) – £100
Package Prices are available for booking combinations of CLTR and SOLSTICE events:
– one conference plus evening seminar – £120
– both SOLSTICE & CLTR conferences – £180
– both conferences & evening seminar – £200
Registration for the Widening Participation Research Centre Conference will be taken separately.