Welcome to the Faculty of Health and Social Care’s Supporting Transitions Page
An outline of the faculties transition project are presented below, but to access the full detail, including details of staff development workshops, access to resources, and author(s) contact details, as well as other strategies that have been used across the institution, please use the search box above.
For more information please contact the Faculty of Health and Social Care Transition Leads:
Carole Wilson, Pat Hosgood, Hayley McKenzie, Andrew Kirk and Hazel Flight
The Faculty of Health and Social Care’s Supporting Transitions specific strategies include:
- Collaborative health education delivery with local schools and colleges
- Taster events for schools/colleges aligned with pre-application support
- Applicant visit days and coffee mornings
- Keeping Warm and Stepping-up
- Transition weeks (Level 4- Level 5 and Level 5 – Level 6)
To access ‘Supporting Transitions’ staff development events facilitated by FOHSC colleagues and resources please click below:
- Staff development workshops
- Supporting transitions resources
For more information about learning and teaching in the FOHSC please contact your faculty’s Senior Fellows or your CLT Link, Dr Dawne Bell.