Finally back!

After moving, not having internet, getting a phone with internet but getting locked out of the uni system and being too busy moving again and sorting out real internet to sort it out, then being occupied sorting out things for next year and nearly forgetting despite being on campus I am finally back! What has been so far a hectic summer of mad running back and forth, packing and unpacking, reminiscing and planning the last major event is nearly upon me. I am talking, of course, about oggcamp! This year hosted at John Moores University in Liverpool and with a special message from Stephen Fry it looks to be even better than last year.
But what is oggcamp I hear you ask? Oggcamp is an unconferance (their phrasing not mine, bear with me) of all things open source, if you’re confused by that term the Firefox web browser is an open source project as is Android for phones. Free, legal, open software which allows you to have a look at the code behind it an edit it how you like. It’s wonderful cause and so a weekend of talks about what’s new and upcoming is just great.
One more item of nerdy business before I have something to show you, Guild Wars 2. Buy it, play it, love it, and join the Edge Hill guild we’re going to be setting up. If you don’t know what that is despite reading my other blogs look it up. Now.
Welcome back. Excited? Good me too. The last thing for tonight, I have been painting and selling in Ormskirk so i’m going to upload some pictures for you!

image

image

image

There we go, pretties and a rant. Now i’m out it’s definitely bedtime! Chow darlings.