We have a problem…

One very handy thing about Edge Hill is that you can do a dyslexia test for free, with a consultation to discuss everything involved in it. And you can book an appointment within a few days of going the Ask desk in the Library.

This all came about for the same reason that I have been absent for so long, I forgot my password for the University online system and due to the Easter break couldn’t get to the Library to reset the password! One thing that any of you that are now going to be at Edge Hill come September should know that I didn’t is that there is a number on the back of your student card that you can ring to sort these problems out without going to the Library in person. Shiny right?

On the same topic, the SIC team at Edge Hill are incredibly helpful and will sort out most problems that you have while studying here… They’re a first port of call for any distressed student.

A particularly grounded blog from me, but what can I say I’m knackered… Still have 4 assignments and 3 exams to go before summer!