Madness, madness!

So it’s been a hectic few weeks back, hence the lack of blog… But things are definitely looking up since this semester it’s an end to the Gender Studies modules and off to pastures new with Writing the Supernatural and Crime Fiction. One two many comments about Benedict Cumberbatch and Robert Downey Jr for a Literature group cropped up during a discussion on Sherlock Holmes but at least no one has mentioned the frankly horrifying new set of books by the truely awful writer Anthony Horowitz.

In other exciting news, my dissertation ideas have been forced into four distinct themes with the help of one of our wonderful part-time tutors here at Edge Hill, and my personal tutor has returned from sabbatical so they have been passed over to him for inspection! He has been missed, if you do chose to continue your education at Edge Hill then you will quickly realise that the Head of First Year is also the darling of the department and the light of his students lives. And he’s been gone for a whole semester, how did we ever survive?

In less happy news, my picture for this is shocking and it looks like there’s a hole in my fringe because of the light. Not impressed.

1 thought on “Madness, madness!