Ramble ramble… Oh look a train!

It’s travel back to uni day! This is an even more joyous day than travel home from uni day, if for a different reason… Travel home from uni day is wonderful because you don’t have to worry about buying food with your increasingly stretched budget, travel back to uni day is wonderful because by now you’re getting withdrawal symptoms from whichever crazy fellow student you spend the most time with!

If I don’t hear someone singing the comical songs from youtube soon I might go even madder… Still, here are some pretties to ward of the longing for dysfunctional uni life:

What’s that pretties? You herald the coming of something even more exciting than Crime Fiction and Writing the Supernatural modules? Well then, I guess I should keep an eye out for the release date of Guild Wars 2 in order to plan a week free of uni work, to honour of it’s arrival!

Yes, there are games coming out next year that I’m so excited for I’m talking to the artwork. Maybe being back at Edge Hill will help refocus my brain! Speaking of which…

I need to go pack, until next time chipmunks!