How on earth did that happen?

It’s the time of year for finishing off the last few assignments before escaping to gorge yourself on Christmas goodies, so I thought I’d share my work plan!

Step 1: Read the assignment, normally a few days after the last one was finished.

Step 2: Spend a few days considering the question, and decide whether or not it is interesting. If it is interesting, begin research, if it isn’t, ignore it until…

Step 3: It’s the night before the deadline, so it’s time to write! But not right away, first comes a few hours of procrastination, mostly consisting of youtube and taste of awesome.

Step 4: At around 4-7am it’s time to write, so the essay gets hammered out in a few hours. This goes a lot easier if the question was interesting and I’ve been reading for a few weeks, but it never takes more than a 5 hours to finish an essay from this point even if it’s the single dullest question in existence.

Step 5: Run home, shower, run back, hand in the essay, and get some much needed rest!

And this is what will happened last Friday and will happen next Friday, except there will be no much needed rest because I have another radio show 8-10pm next Friday… So tune in and join in the fun that results from a night of working hard instead of sleeping!