I know there are a lot of sites and blogs talking about the twitter phenomenon and I don’t intend to turn our Web Services blog into a Twitter blog. Just take a look at this sites and tools for getting the most out of your twitter experience:
Twitter Tools to optimize your twitter service:
Twitterdeck: is a real-time desktop that allows users to monitor that information in a single concise view. TweetDeck currently integrates services from Twitter, Twitscoop, 12seconds, Stocktwits and now Facebook .
Twitterrific: Mac’s desktop application, recommended for iPhone.
There are more sites related to Twitter that allow you know more about interacting with the services, the users, statistics and much more:
- FutureTweets: a free service that lets you schedule your Twitter messages.
- Search.twitter: search that explores Twitter services allowing you to find subjects of interest.
- Twitterratio: is the ratio of your followers to friends (or people who you follow). It is measured with the TFF Ratio (Twitter Follower-Friend Ratio). The higher the ratio, the more Twitter heat you pack. Try it!
- Twitag: Twitag is a #tag finder, that facilitates and organizes the most recent content tagged by users.
- Tweetrush: a service that aims to provide estimated stats on Twitter usage over a period of time. I need to tweet more.
- TwitPickr: publish your photos from TwitPic directly in to your Flickr account.
I thing this is enough to give you more control over your experience using Twitter. Enjoy it!