We were feeling the love in the library last week – and it seems that you were too!

Lots of you entered our #loveehulibrary Valentines competition and told us why you love the library.

The winneB-IZ_kyIAAAqrHdr won a meal for two which was kindly donated by The Cricketers in Ormskirk.

The Cricketers also donated runner up prizes of £10 meal vouchers.  A big thanks to them for donating the prizes!

We were delighted that so many of you took part in the competition and even more delighted to read some of the lovey comments….here are just a few:

“I love the library as there is a friendly working atmosphere”

“I love the library because it is a safe environment that encourages and supports learning and caters to every style of learner”

“Vibrant environment with lovely atmosphere and even lovelier staff”

“Besides the huge collection of books, the library also offers and friendly environment for my studies.  It’s not a boring place!”

“I love the library because the staff are so friendly and helpful”

“Great food, great service, great books, great people, great setting”

“All the staff have been so helpful with my special educational needs and the people here are so friendly and inviting. Thank you”

“I love the atmosphere, the amount of resources available to students, the service provided, the helpfulness and kindness of all the staff as well as the relaxed and calming environment”

“It’s the only place I can get any work done!”

iStock_000002790591Large

We love hearing your comments about the library so please tweet your comments (good or bad!) @EHULearnService

OR you can fill in one of our online comments and suggestions forms.

Until next year…..

Helen Jamieson, Customer Services Manager

Helen_Jamieson