Summer School 2011
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES OF THE NoW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE COALITION’S REFORM PROGRAMME ?
- ‘Community resilience: managing tensions, promoting fairness and developing community trust in the Big Society’
- ‘THE POWER OF PULL’: MAXIMISING SERENDIPITY THROUGH QUALITY SOCIAL NETWORKS (FOR INNOVATION)
- Where next for ethnic diversity policy-making in the context of the ‘Big Society’? Reflections from a cross-national comparative study of Manchester and Copenhagen
- Big Society – Small Beer? Rural Places and the drive towards and enhanced localism
- Please note that the sites linked to are not under the control of CLPS (Edge Hill University) and we accept no responsibility for their content.
Subscribe to the CLPS Bulletin
Tag Archives: Managing Equality
Open Public Debate 21 June 2010 “Balancing the Books” Public Policy, Financial Crisis and Human Rights in a New Political Context The Centre for Local Policy Studies are holding an important open public debate on the future of equality and … Continue reading
The Centre for Local Policy Studies first Summer School on Managing Equality, Cohesion and Human Rights in Public Sector Organisations was voted a great success by the delegates. The packed programme ran from the 2nd to the 4th of July … Continue reading
Managing Equality, Cohesion and Human Rights in Public Sector Organisations “Developing a Framework for Meeting the Challenges” For further details : http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/Research/clps/events.htm for brochure: http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/Research/clps/docs/SummerSchool.pdf Early Bird Deal Book before 31st March and pay only £795!